This Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Speedrun Walkthrough shows the full game from beginning to end (Cutscenes are not included).
The “Charted! – Speedrun” trophy requires you to beat the game in 6 hours or less. I did it in 4 hours, 42 minutes, 34 seconds.
Most importantly, cutscenes add to your total time so you must them all. Some are unskippable.
I also ended up with 83% shot accuracy. You need 70% accuracy for the “Sharpshooter” trophy.
– CUTSCENES ADD TO YOUR PLAYTIME! YOU MUST SKIP THEM!
– The timer stops during loading screens and when you pause the game.
– Play on Explorer difficulty (does not disable trophies)
– Enable Auto-Aim in options (does not disable trophies)
– Enable Infinite Ammo & Use the Barok .44 revolver from weapon select. It kills almost everything in one hit. Cheats are unlocked after beating the game for the first time on any difficulty (Cheats don’t disable trophies)
– Remember that you can fire from the hip while running past enemies. Works great at close quarters.
– You don’t need to kill every single enemy. Sometimes you can run past entire enemy encounters without killing.
– You are allowed to create manual save games and can quit the application. There’s no need to do it in one sitting, the trophy will unlock regardless.
– If you have a progression glitch simply quit the application and continue the story, it should load up fine (infinite loading screen, game crash, NPCs not doing what they are supposed to).
– If you die or restart checkpoints it will keep counting your time (it won’t reset the time to the last checkpoint).
– You can check your playtime anytime in the statistics. Compare with the time in the video to get an idea where you’re standing. I had plenty time left for the trophy.
– The Puzzles can cost you a lot of time if you don’t do them perfectly. Look them up in the video, I show them as quickly as possible.
All in all, beating the 6 hour requirement isn’t too difficulty with auto aim and cheats. Just remember to skip every cutscene.
TIMELINE (CHAPTER SELECT):
Prologue – 0:05
Chapter 1 – 5:12
Chapter 2 – 14:00
Chapter 3 – 29:43
Chapter 4 – 37:10
Chapter 5 – 40:06
Chapter 6 – 45:47
Chapter 7 – 1:00:57
Chapter 8 – 1:10:04
Chapter 9 – 1:33:19
Chapter 10 – 1:48:02
Chapter 11 – 2:06:26
Chapter 12 – 2:34:40
Chapter 13 – 2:49:06
Chapter 14 – 3:02:11
Chapter 15 – 3:10:27
Chapter 16 – 3:18:28
Chapter 17 – 3:29:27
Chapter 18 – 3:50:45
Chapter 19 – 4:05:20
Chapter 20 – 4:17:32
Chapter 21 – 4:31:55
Chapter 22 – 4:38:19
Epilogue – 4:45:55
Chapter 8 Puzzle (Light Beams at Door) – 1:22:00
Chapter 9 Puzzle (Water Bucket & Wheels) – 1:34:14
Chapter 11 Puzzle (Clock Tower) – 2:08:12
Chapter 11 Puzzle (Founders Puzzle with Symbols) – 2:17:14
Chapter 12 Puzzle (Spinning Symbols) – 2:44:00
Chapter 19 Puzzle (Walking over explosive Traps) – 4:14:44
*Special thanks to PlayStation for providing a free review copy of Uncharted 4*
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://diaoc68.vn/game/
Thank you so much for this walkthrough!!! I'm not very good at gaming so wanted to challenge myself with speedrunning, i had played the game twice before (clocking in at 23:45:29 and 18:52:41 respectively lmao), but i just managed to finish it in 5:20:44 on my first attempt at a speedrun and I'm SO happy!!!
Uses explorer difficulty lol atleast play on normal
Hell yeah : got it in 5h:25m 🙌🏻🙌🏻
Got the run in 5:42 without any retries, thanks. Also followed the entire video lol
I got the trophy finally, i had the digital copy so i couldn't do the speedrun glitch. I tried it yesterday and i finished the game in 6:20 then i watched a speedrunner on youtube who did it in 3 hours 33 mins and got some hints on how to save time. So i tried it today and my time was 5:20. Which is 1 hour faster than my yesterday's attempt.
Here is the main tip if you are trying to do it legit:
● Rush the encounter, don't stop and kill all the enemy's. Just run through them and keep shooting with the barrok.44 gun. This tip alone saved me 1 whole hour in my speedrun.
Do this along with the tips in this video's description, they are very helpful. Also if you could watch one good speedrun video, it will help you get through some chapters fasters especially where the brother sam character wonders around until he figures out a wayout. You just need to interact with certain object with the triangle button. But its very helpful to know which objects to press triangle on to speed up the process and force brother sam to give you a hint in certain situation when he wonders around and waste your time.
5 часов скуки
4:44:03 was my time
Got the platinum
Thank you very much
I made it from the beginning of the game to Scotland in exactly 1 hour and 1 minute. To finish Scotlland and get to the start of Madagascar it took me 50 minutes. I realised doing this speedrun that Scotland is where the game drags the most and it is also one of the least exciting sections of the entire game. If there was one thing I would remove from this game it would probably be the entire Scotland section. Doesn't need to be there since it doesn't really add anything to the story, the next section in Madagascar is still just them gathering clues like they were in Scotland so it doesn't really advance the plot at all. The aesthetics are ugly compared to every other part of the game, and it's just waaaay too long. I had this same feeling when I first played the game but it took me speedrunning it to realise all of this.
Really helpful guide ! I thought I can manage it on my own but after chapter 9 I was alredy 35 minutes behind you 😀 I'm glad I found this video, finally got my plat 🙂
Thanks for the guide! Just finishing up the speedrun now.
This game is better than The Last Of Us Part II
Great guide. Note: You can skip the first encounter with Nadine, straight to fighting. Also, if playing on explorer, there lots of times you can run just run right past enemies, killing only a couple to clear a path.
Funny fact: When u skip all cinematicts u see Rafe only at the beggining and at the end)
Finished in 5:57:04 and I did not get this shitty trophy, why?
Thank you for this! I platinumed this because of you!
I can’t imagine playing through all of this in under 6hours. I have 20+ hours on my first playthrough
YES I GOT THE PLAT GUYS JUST PUT INFINITE AMMO ON AND EXPLORER I JUST GOT MINE IN 5:40:26
Finished in 5:02:16 and didnt get the trophy what’s wrong
Used video to guide myself if I was doing well enough. Appreciate the tips.
done… i beat speedrun 4:39:59 😂👍🏻
done in 5:30. thanks man. your suggestions helped a lot!
Do you need to play it all from start to finish in one playthrough or you can just play it by parts? I mean I don't want to play for 6 consecutive hours, my idea is to play like 2-3 chapters a day. Can I do that or it will add up the time?
Thanks for your help dude! Great support for me. Finished in 5:12 without glitch
Done in 5h 39mins. Thanks!!! 😀
My time 5h: 59:m 16:s and no trophy WTF????😠